Affiliate marketing is really just a quick way to offer products and services without having to create your own products and services. For bloggers, that means you find a product or service that you like, promote it to your readers, and earn part of the profit on each sale that you make
Workshop Dates : Jan. 28 – Feb. 18, 2020
Workshop Fee: $ 250 for the 5 hour session. This is one-on-one training in person.
Workshop Locations : Commonwealth, NODA, Uptown
Topics I will cover :
- Step 1: Create a Website or A Blog
- Step 2: Choose an Industry, and then Niche Down
- Step 3: Research Products in Your Niche that You Can Review
- Step 4: Sign Up for the Amazon Affiliate Program
- Step 5: Find affiliate programs for the other products you want to review
- Step 6: Create content in the form of tutorials, review posts, resource pages or emails and use your affiliate link
- Step 7: Optimize the page and track your rankings in Google
- Step 8: Rinse and Repeat!
Quick Reality Check for Bloggers : This is a not a Get-Rich-Quick-Scheme. Making money from your affiliate takes hard work and dedication. Plus there are expenses involved in creating and maintaining a blog.